How to Apply
Applying to Caskey Torah Academy
1. Come visit our school.
Nothing replaces the experience of a personal tour to see firsthand the innovative educational philosophies meshed with our strong sentiment of tradition. See our school in action, meet our dynamic administration, teachers, rabbeim, morot, and students. We look forward to meeting you and introducing you to our school, as your child begins this special journey. To schedule a tour please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-642-7870 x 255.
2. Submit an Online Application
If you are a CURRENT CTA family please click HERE. If you are a NEW CTA family please click HERE. All parts of the application, including the $300 registration fee must be completed before your child/ren are considered for acceptance. Please make sure that all the tabs on the left side of the application have blue checks and then scroll to the very bottom of the “submit page” to click on the SUBMIT button.
3. Application Review
All applications will be reviewed by the administration. They may also contact your child’s current school for feedback and/or schedule a site visit, which may include an observation and/or evaluation.
4. Schedule a student visiting day.
- For children entering our ECP Program (3Y, 4Y, Kindergarten) please schedule a time to meet with our ECP Director, Mrs. Rivka Dear. Visits may be scheduled through Tanya Libesman or directly with Mrs. Dear at email@example.com.
- For students entering into elementary or middle school programs (1st through 8th grades) a student visiting day must be set up through Tanya Libesman. A student visit usually includes a screening/MAP test with our administrators and an opportunity to spend some time participating in classroom activities and getting to know our students who would be your child’s peers. Visits are usually scheduled so that visitors can experience Judaic and Secular Studies as well as lunch, recess and other special events.
5. Notification and Enrollment
Notification of the outcome of your application will be sent to you within two weeks of your application being completed. Additional enrollment documents needed will either be available on our website through your 360 login, or be sent to you via mail. Tuition Contracts will be sent to you in March. This contract needs to be signed and returned to finalize enrollment and in order to secure your child’s placement in the appropriate class. Applications for Financial Assistance will accompany your tuition contract.
We look forward to meeting your family.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Tanya Libesman, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 610-642-7870 x 255.